Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Recently I tasked my oldest girls with some creative writing assignments.  I told them to write about life since Grandma and her husband have moved in.  Whatever they wanted to say as long as they were honest.  My purpose was to have them be reflective and to draw out any potential issues.  I am trying to be very mindful of any potentially harmful effects on them during this season.  Charlotte, whose servant heart humbles and amazes me, had me in tears with her completed assignment.  Me telling you won't do her pure and simple words justice.  I will show you.
I don't think, in this case, Jesus minds some misspelled words!


Here's an extra peek into Charlotte's heart just for fun! 
She's been studying Revelation!


Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.  Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment